DYT//Ashfield: Emerge Festival Producer Call-Out
Who it’s for: 13-25-year-old creatives, artists and producers living in Ashfield
DYT is running a game-changing arts festival in Ashfield in April 2019 and we’re looking for an amazing festival team to make this happen!
DYT is throwing Ashfield’s biggest arts event of 2019 – but we need your help! We’re working with The Mighty Creatives, to bring the whole community together to showcase the best of what young creativity has to offer in an Emerge Festival produced by under 25s from Ashfield.
What’s the Op?
We’re building a festival team of producers, artists, entrepreneurs and creatives aged 13-25 to make an incredible festival for all of Ashfield to celebrate!
As a festival producer you will:
- be part of the organisation, planning and delivery of a dynamic creative festival in Sutton-in-Ashfield on Saturday 6th April 2019.
- work with professional artists, under 25s and the communities of Ashfield to produce events, artworks and more as part of the festival.
- become part of a dynamic team of young arts leaders, gaining experience in leadership, project management and event production.
What you’ll have to do:
- attend regular project meetings at the Acacia Centre in Annesley Woodhouse.
- bring your creative ideas to the table to build the festival programme.
- work with other youth groups, community organisations and businesses to boost the festival impact.
- become an ambassador for the festival, spread the word, and help us make this festival one to remember.
How to Apply?
To be part of this incredible festival, all you need to do is email us telling us:
- why you want to be part of the producer of this festival
- some ideas or event suggestions you’d bring to the table to propose as festival activity
Terms & Niggly Bits
In order to take advantage of this application we need you to confirm the following:
- You must be aged 13-25 on Friday 9th November 2018 in order to be eligible to apply
- You must live in the District of Ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Get Involved Now, Email Us: